Senior Sap Hcm Jobs Vacancy in Velocity Technology Solutions Inc
Velocity Technology Solutions Inc urgently required following position for Senior Sap Hcm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Sap Hcm Jobs Vacancy in Velocity Technology Solutions Inc Jobs Details:
Velocity Technology Solutions is expanding and is adding an experienced SAP HCM Payroll - Senior Consultant to join our dynamic and highly successful team. We are currently interviewing for an experienced SAP HCM Payroll - Senior Consultant for our global team. Velocity offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
We are looking for Senior SAP HCM professional. Ideal candidate should have really good hands on experience in SAP US & UK Payroll.
- Configure and maintain settings in SAP US Payroll and UK payroll and at least one other sub-module including PA, PD, OM, BN and/or Recruiting
- Ability to write functional specifications, experience interfacing with external systems
- Experience with HR Transformation projects, strong business process skills (great, if prior experience in HR/Payroll functional role, or degree in HR Management)
- Good knowledge of HR/Payroll best practices and industry trends, be able to act as a business analyst focused on process improvement, business requirements analyses (if necessary without SAP)
- Demonstrated understanding of US Payroll processes
- Ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate and document business processes with Payroll operations
- Minimum 5 years hands on SAP US Payroll Configuration Experience
- At least two go-live implementations/upgrades
- Minimum of one public sector project
- Creative problem resolution and clear business analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of ASAP methodology and toolsets
- Prior consulting experience is a big plus. Candidates should have strong functional skills and have the ability to facilitate group discussions related to business process blueprinting. Presentation experience, as well as the ability to assists clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit/gap analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP Payroll solutions, business case development & performance measurement
- Qualified candidates must have completed multiple full life cycle implementations and have at least three to five years functional configuration experience in PY and at least one of the following SAP Human Resources sub-modules (PA, PD, OM, BN, Recruiting)
- Knowledge in SAP Payroll and at least one more of these areas is a key requirement:
- Personnel Administration
- Benefit Administration
- Personnel Development
- Organizational Management
- Recruitment, eRecruitment
- Compensation Management/Total Reward
- Employee/Manager Self Service
- The candidate should be experienced in one or more of the following areas (SAP 4.7 through ECC 6.0)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Payroll functionality
- SAP US Payroll Configuration including but not limited to payroll wage types, features, schemas and rules, 3rd party payments, garnishments, tax reporter, etc)
- Experience implementing SAP public sector functionality including the public sector payroll schema
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology and toolsets