Manager Managed Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Mumbai
Tata Communications Mumbai urgently required following position for Manager Managed Services Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Managed Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Tata Communications Mumbai Jobs Details:
Tata Communications has a fast-growing Managed security services business which is poised for global expansion on the back of a robust solution/ product portfolio as well as strategic investments and enhancements in delivery capabilities like Regional SOC and integrated Service Delivery platforms. The MSS product stack cuts across a Strong play in Network and content protection, attack prevention & mitigation (with a leading play in DDoS services), and cloud security. This is now evolving into a compelling portfolio with Integrated threat management, Advanced Cloud Security services, Identity & Data Security solutions and Advisory + GRC solutions.
Tata Communications is looking for professionals with superior Security solutions, pre-sales and product management skills who can help rapidly innovate and sustain the Managed Security business and portfolio across global regions.
Going beyond ‘Security technology’ to ‘Security execution’ – this role will focus on building security products based on platforms and execution frameworks. This to be achieved through aligning the Tata Communications MSS portfolio that help sustain the ongoing security needs of an enterprise.
Create and Promote the Tata Communications value proposition in MSS to customers and prospective customers, this role is for an experienced professional with expertise in the lifecycle of managing security offerings in some of the spaces like SOC, Threat mgmt., Risk & Compliance, Identity & access, data security etc.
Specific functional areas of responsibility and proficiency include:
- Work on Product requirements, Solution design, solution offering and value proposition
- Carry out market research and customer needs analysis
- Lead effectively in the service Definition of the target areas
- Manage the lifecycle of the offerings in the relevant areas for example Security assessment, vulnerability mgmt. followed by remediation and reporting
- Provide active sales support and interface with customers on pursuits
- Develop understanding of the current competing market offerings in this space
- To work effectively under pressure to prioritize customer and project needs.
- Should be able to lead the service definition and design partnering with other teams like Engineering, Service Ops teams
- Create POVs and thought leadership documents
- Manage relevant partners and relationships for these offerings
- Innovation and Creation of enhanced offerings in this space in line with market development
- Document the cyber security trends as per the industry best practices and showcase to customers
- To guide the delivery planning for large relevant security programs.
- To contribute developing and maintaining security standards/guidelines, enforcing security measures and establishing good working relationship with the senior management and clients in order to facilitate a long term technological direction and vision.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology; or any degree on par;
- 10-12 years of Experience in security solution design, presales, service execution etc
- Minimum 7-years of experience in an Enterprise or Cyber Security practice dedicated role
- Extensive experience in a given area of security like threat mgmt., VA / PT or cloud security or network security etc
- Experience in Enterprise deployment of security with in depth knowledge of security, implementing security solutions and working closely with global customer accounts.
- Expertise in presales and solution design and proven in customer presentations
- Proficient with concepts like SOC, OWASP Top 10 etc
- Understanding of Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Risk Assessment and Security Controls implementation.
- Desirable - Experienced security design and providing consultancy in conjunction with security management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to drive product development
- Excellent communicator, whether writing, speaking or presenting
- Experience gathering and analysing data to create useful metrics that support positive change
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change and conflict
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- CISSP (Preferable)
- CCSK (Preferable)
- CEH (preferable)
Purpose - Broad objective of the role
Operating Network - Key External
Operating Network - Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role - Financial
Size and Scope of Role - No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role - Total team size
Size and Scope of Role - Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Knowledge / Skills