Itso Application Supplier Business Facing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shell
Shell urgently required following position for Itso Application Supplier Business Facing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Itso Application Supplier Business Facing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Shell Jobs Details:
General Position Definition
Information Technology Services & Operations (ITSO) is partnering with 3rd party market leaders to leverage information technology in support of business goals and aspirations. Shell businesses and end users must experience consistent application operational services delivered against business requirements. The Supplier Delivery Management organisation is responsible for the contract management, relationship management and service management with application services suppliers to mutual benefit and ensure alignment across Shell and Suppliers. The four key accountabilities are:
Conduct reviews of service quality and performance while resolving key, systemic issues.
The Application Supplier Service Manager is end-to-end accountable for ensuring that Supplier deliver services in line with the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in the AOMS contract and the ITSO standard operating model. At the same time, this role is responsible for the realisation of the 3rd party sourcing business case. This role is accountable to:
- Develop a skill pool of staff who can plan and execute global outsourced, supplier management for application operations – neither the skill pool nor the team exists yet.
- Develop a common operating model for application operations via 3rd party managed services
- Balance the long-term partnership with Suppliers versus the contractual obligations, which require a sound degree of judgment and experience.
- Link demand from the Shell businesses with Suppliers to ensure a win-win for all parties involved.
- Establish the relationship with the ITSO teams (e.g., SOMs, etc.) and serve as an escalation point to resolve issues and conflicts with Suppliers.
- Contribute to the planning and execution for potential contract renewal with the Suppliers or creating larger packages of work to realise economies of scale and cost savings with fewer application operations Suppliers.
- Build the technical and contractual relationships with Suppliers to maximise the value of the relationship to Shell, addressing / resolving both delivery and contractual / legal issues with Suppliers.
- Own the AOMS delivery (Supplier is responsible), actively monitoring Supplier performance alignment to agreed Shell SLAs.
- Deliver Application Operate Managed Services operating plan and key targets defined in the Business and Functional dashboards.
- Take accountability for sustainable resolutions of all major systemic issues in the Application Operate Managed Services contracts.
- Ensure alignment between Shell IT and Suppliers to deliver the services required by the Shell Businesses.
- Serve as an escalation point for Suppliers with the Shell IT when performance and/or contractual issues arise balancing contract value, Shell Business needs, and the partnership/relationship with Suppliers.
- Ensure correct Request to Pay handling resolving escalated invoice/payment conflicts between Suppliers and Shell entities.
- Participate in the Supplier Delivery Leadership Team with the other Supplier Managers.
- Ensure mutually beneficial and responsive relationships are established and maintained with Shell Businesses and Suppliers by managing stakeholders (i.e., Shell and Supplier leaders) concerns and expectations.
- Build and lead the Shell Application Managed Services team.
- Deliver compliant and secure application managed services as per Information Risk Management requirements.
Experience & Requirements:
- 20+ years relevant experience
- Significant experience managing Application Support contracts and working closely with Suppliers to ensure the delivery of IT services.
- Significant experience building credibility and relationships with staff, Suppliers and business leaders.
- Ability to influence others and work through others to deliver the desired results.
- Strong IT operational background.
- Ability to operate in a virtual cross cultural organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification.
- Actual application support delivery experience and/or service (assurance) management experience will be considered as advantageous.
- Demonstrated expertise of IT finance, contracts and procurement, and business benefits.
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills with ability to drive change.
- Confirmed self-starter with a track record for implementation, delivery, and ability to orchestrate tactical moves within a wider strategic context.