Manager Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Ahmedabad
Marriott International Inc Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Manager Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
Job Number 18001O0V
Job Category Engineering and Facilities
Location Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat VIEW ON MAP
Brand Four Points
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 1 year experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- Manages the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment and electrical systems.
- Ensures regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards.
- Manages and controls heat, light and power and recommends current best methods for energy conservation and economical facility operations.
- Develops specifications and requirements for service contracts and administers such contracts to support building needs.
- Distributes preventive maintenance and repair work orders and monitors timeliness and quality of completion.
- Oversees and directs the maintenance of grounds, guestrooms, public space, restaurants, property vehicles and recreational facilities.
- Develops a long term plan for preventative maintenance and asset protection and overseeing execution of plan.
- Develops project plans in accordance with renovation or new construction needs.
- Contacts contractors for bids and supervising construction to ensure timely completion of projects within budgetary guidelines.
- Builds positive relationships with external customers such as city building/zoning department, fire prevention bureau and vendors.
- Ensures fire crew has complete understanding of all procedures, equipment and alarms.
- Performs monthly property inspection to ensure buildings and grounds are maintained in excellent condition.
- Conducts guest room and common area inspection to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Recommends or arranges for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Selects and orders or purchasing new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
- Manages parts and equipment inventory.
- Ensures building and equipment licenses and certifications are current.
- Maintains property life safety systems (fire fighting equipment, sprinkler systems and alarm systems).
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Shares plans with property leadership and ensuring corrective action is taken to continuously improve guest satisfaction.
- Strives to improve service performance.