Business Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Business Systems Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Systems Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited.
We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Job role / Purpose
Ideal Candidate will be responsible for Business Analysis (Technical)
- 6+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Acts as a liaison between the client subject matter experts and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates test plans and programming activities.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports.
- Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
- Organizes and contributes to the content of technical design documentation including FSDs and unit testing plans and scenarios
- Translates business requirements into functional and technical specifications including user stories and use cases
- Reviews IFT test scenarios/scripts to ensure that all aspects of design are tested
- Participates in IFT/UAT test execution by triaging defects and validating testing results
- Participates in post-production support meetings
- Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical possesses for greater efficiencies
- Provides direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
Market Skills and Certifications
Blue Prism is added advantage