Director Operations Management Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Gurgaon
Adidas Gurgaon urgently required following position for Director Operations Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations Management Jobs Vacancy in Adidas Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Manage the overall sourcing business of the designated groups of factory/ Operation Center(s) ensuring that the Footwear Sourcing objectives are met.
- Lead in product creation, execution & Costing solutions and manage Supply Chain needs, ensuring that standards are met and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure T1 capabilities and infrastructures are in place to support the direct development process.
- Provide timely and meaningful input to Sourcing operations relating to product transfers, capacity ramp ups etc for the designated groups of factory.
- Invest in people skills through Development and Training, provide ongoing coaching to the team members and take an active role in driving engagement.
- Enhance work environment considering infrastructure, SEA & labor and security
- Represent operations both internally & externally and foster a strategic partnership and relationship with our customers.
- Streamline processes through continuous improvement techniques and tools and challenge existing standards and procedures.
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnership with factories and suppliers.
- Is fully informed and aware of factors (political, economic & strategic) likely to impact business operations in responsible factories, and reports back to Country Manager.
- Maintains a flexible organizational structure capable of adapting to changing business needs.
- Footwear Sourcing Senior Management
- Sourcing Operations
- FW Brand Operations
- other GOPS functions
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Management experience, including leading, developing and motivating people and building effective team
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Strong business sense
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Pro-active approach and thinking outside of the box
- Ability to create, plan and deliver presentations
- Fluent English, written and verbal, BULATS level 3 or equivalent.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or degree from educational entity preferably in related fields
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sporting Goods Industry preferably Footwear
- Experience on Product Creation / Execution