Tcps Analyst Portuguese Language Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Tcps Analyst Portuguese Language. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tcps Analyst Portuguese Language Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- There will be a focus to review and analyse requests received from Business partners and Customers globally for negotiated Traveller’s Cheque and make informed decision to pay or decline the request post determining if all the compliance requirements are met.
- Determine the payment method and accurately process the payments after verifying the bank information.
- Follow-up with the business partners, in case of overpayment and to collect payments back from the customer.
- Building & maintaining communication lines with internal and external customers and business partners.
- To perform extensive verification and investigation of any potential 25k sales & encashment violations
- to analyse paid Travellers Cheques and other information received from various resources to execute judgment to minimize loss to the company is also crucial.
- Prepare and review all refund related bank transfers and manual voucher checks for approval.
- Liaise with various departments e.g. Finance, Item Processing, Paid reconciliation, Risk, Distribution Units and Fraud so as to resolve cases
- Maintain rigorous focus on control and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures. Also keep proper audit trails for all requests processed.
- Posses excellent communication skills to include coordinating and interacting regularly with all process stakeholders globally.
- Provide necessary value added inputs and support to all key linkages so as to enable them to deliver on their goals.
- Support root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
- * Portugese/ Spanish language are preferred.
- Graduate with 0-1 yrs of exp
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good listening and decision making skills.
- An ability to handle escalated issues politely and courteously to achieve a balance between promise fulfilment and risk.
- Must be a self starter, organized, detail oriented, exceptional time management skills, and able to follow up on multiple priorities simultaneously to accomplish all tasks without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and willing to flex hours based on business needs.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to be resilient, flexible and decisive.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Excel, Power Point, MS Word, etc)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time