Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Stratbeans Consulting Gurgaon
Stratbeans Consulting Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Stratbeans Consulting Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Qualification : B.Tech, MBA, MCA
Job Role : Manager - Business Analyst
Eligibility : Throughout 75% (10th, 12th, Graduation & PG)
Job Location : Gurgaon
CTC : As per the industry norms
Transferable: Yes, any where in the world
The Business Analyst role is a customer facing role, needed for clear documentation of scope of work for various projects and for driving the projects to successful completion by continuously monitoring the quality. These projects are done for creation of elearning and LMS platform.
The Business Analyst manage successful delivery of projects by tracking and communicating progress to the customer. The Business Analysts get trained on various tools and techniques for data driven decision making.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse project aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design the solution for customers
- Using training material to create scripts, storyboards for CBT/WBT
- Ensures the instructional integrity of training material through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives and on-screen text
- Work with other members of the technical and design teams to develop and update course descriptions, and assignments in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Communicate effectively with the design, technical team and sales teams
- Develop case studies and white papers after required industry analysis and bring out ROI clearly in case studies
- Tracking projects and communicating with customers
- Tracking quality of work items created in projects and analysing trend of defects to control quality
- Freshers are welcome.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Creative Thinking
- Must be a team player and demonstrate positive interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed scripts and e-learning
- Ability to read long textual data with keen attention to details.