Captial Market Investigator Paris Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Mumbai
Bnp Paribas Mumbai urgently required following position for Captial Market Investigator Paris Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Captial Market Investigator Paris Associate Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Mumbai Jobs Details:
The number of surveillance models that are being deployed for US Compliance is expanding at a very fast pace. This expansions being driven by new regulations and by recommendations from internal and external Audits and Regulatory visits.This expansion will also increase the alert population and surveillance coverage and will require additional staff to investigate each occurrence to determine whether there is sufficient reason to generate a suspicious activity report.
- Detect, review and report on possible suspicious activities.
- Review alerts generated by an automated monitoring system to identify transactions deserving of further investigation.
- As necessary use available research tools to identify publicly available information concerning transactions identified for further investigation.
- As necessary, contact branch and counterparties to determine fact and circumstances surrounding identified transactions.
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports, (SAR’s) for approval and filing
- Provide day-to-day assistance and support to the local Surveillance teams
- Assisting in regulatory and internal investigations as assigned by the Compliance Management Team
- Assist in preparing management information and reporting regarding surveillance and monitoring activities
- Contribute to regional or global projects with a view to ensuring that they are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Crime Prevention requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering reporting Officer
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competency
- Professional level knowledge of securities and banking regulation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with capital markets products, practices and operations.
- Sense of precision and attention to detail in maintaining documentation and audit trails.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Demonstrate personal initiatives, ownership and accountability
- Strong Focus on Meeting Deadlines