Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
If so, join us on the Amazon Appstore team. The Amazon Appstore business is a platform that drives innovation in the mobile apps and games ecosystem. We won’t settle for the status-quo and believe that consumers and developers deserve more from the current app stores in the market. We are continuously looking for ways to advance our operations, and enhance our catalogue and products, to be able to deliver a superior customer and developer experience.
Our team is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to move fast and make a big impact by working closely with our Operations, Engineering, Marketing, and Business Development teams to realize our vision. The individual is expected to help support the business through development of metrics and reporting solutions, data manipulation, and in-depth analyses (including advanced analytics, apart from focusing on market trends and competitor analysis.
The candidate needs to be highly flexible and adept at delivering different type of analytical solutions – be it a whitepaper which outlines methodology, or an insights document which informs business decisions, or even a dashboard/visualization.
Our environment is very fast-paced, and thus flexibility and attention-to-detail is the key. An ideal candidate would be passionate about the customer and comfortable working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide.
Candidate will have the opportunity to display skills in the following areas:
- Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large datasets (eg data visualization tools for non-tech business users)
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer/developer segmentations
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve marketing campaign targeting and measurement in the future
- Be connected and influential within the Amazon analyst community.
- Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable product/consumer analytics role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math/Statistics, or related discipline
- Experience in working with large scale data problems
Strong hands-on experience in SQL and R
- Top notch communication skills to convey key insights from complex analysis, both oral and written
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Experience with AWS/Data Warehousing/R Shiny/Python
- Experience in Text Analytics
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus
- Operations Research or Capacity Planning experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced degree in Math/Statistics
- Passion for processes and systems