Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ats Advanced Telematic Systems Gmbh Mumbai
Ats Advanced Telematic Systems Gmbh Mumbai urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ats Advanced Telematic Systems Gmbh Mumbai Jobs Details:
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform Company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
SUMMARY OF JOB
HERE is looking for highly skilled and innovative engineers with hands-on experience in software automation testing and tools engineering. We are looking for a self-motivated and engaging team member who has experience working with internal customers to support and maintain tools, services and infrastructure.
- Various testing activities like User Software Development, Test Automation Tool Development, System Testing, etc. for assigned software / tools.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years - professional college: Technical / Engineering streams) or equivalent like MCA, MSCIT etc.
- 3+ years of overall experience in software development
- Working knowledge of software development with Java and experience with DevOps responsibilities including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), test and deployment tools/services
- Adept at learning new tools/new technology
- Excellence in both written & verbal communication
- Strong knowledge and professional working experience with:
- Java Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Database Technologies (e.g. Oracle or relational database, PL/SQL, SQL)
- Web Technologies (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, HTML , RESTful API)
- CI/CD tools such as Electric Flow (Electric Commander), Jenkins, or GO
- Scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell)
- Build management (Maven)
- Artifact repositories (e.g. Nexus, Docker)
- Issue Tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Source repositories (Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Operating Systems (e.g. Linux OS CentOS/RedHat, and Windows)
- Preferred Experience:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) including deployment, operations and architecture
- Programming experience with Java, Scala, Groovy, Node.js
- Test automation framework like selenium
- Working experience with:
- Monitoring & logging tools (e.g. Nagios, Splunk)
- NoSQL (CouchDB, MongoDB)
- Other build tools (e.g. SBT, Grunt, Gradle)
- Code Analysis tools (e.g. Sonar, Coverity, etc.)
- Code Review tools (Gerrit or Fisheye/Crucible)