Hospitality Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cambay Institute Hospitality Management Ahmedabad
Cambay Institute Hospitality Management Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Hospitality Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cambay Institute Hospitality Management Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
We are looking for experienced trainers / teachers of Hospitality skills for an established hotel management institute.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare Modules and Seminar Content
2. Host 1 webinar per week
3. Conduct on-site training
4. Conduct classroom training
5. Consult hotels / restaurants for improvement in service levels
6. Hold Mystery Audits
7. Specialised in either one or all areas of hotel training: Front Office, Housekeeping, Operations, Reservation Software, F&B, Catering, etc.
8. Host Corporate Training sessions
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experienced as Hospitality Trainer
2. Professional degree in Hotel management or diploma in IIHMCT & AN (Indian Institute of Hotel Management catering technology and Advanced Nutrition)
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Passion for quality education
5. Enthusiastic and positive mindset
6. Willing to travel frequently
Amazing growth opportunities
Fun working environment
Frequent Travel and stays at beautiful hotels
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year