Prodcution Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Prodcution Planning Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Prodcution Planning Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Production Planning as well as cost and service optimization for EU FC network spread across 7+ countries
- Manage headcount staffing and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple businesses and geographies.
- Build short/medium and long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to FC Operations
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency and accuracy for global operations.
- Participate in global operational and production planning initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- Experience utilizing SQL
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Experience translating roadmaps and key performance indicators as well as recommendations to senior leaders
- MBA preferred
- Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations