Nlp Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wekancode Chennai
Wekancode Chennai urgently required following position for Nlp Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nlp Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wekancode Chennai Jobs Details:
We are looking for AI/NLP engineers who can solve some of the most challenging natural language and knowledge representation problems across various domains.
As a ML/NLP/Large Data Engineer you will be responsible for building and improving ML/NLP models and powering the core of many products that we build. You will be given opportunity to drive positive technology improvements and develop state of the art NLP/ML applications.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of data available from a global audience.
Major Responsibilities Would Be
- Build and improve NLP/ML based conversational dialog systems at the heart of our many products.
- Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule based research around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
- Continuous improvement of ML/NLP models within our product lines to make them more robust and scalable.
- Leveraging ML and other methods to have unsupervised learning to expand NLP models.
- Build and improve infrastructure to support NLP/ML modeling, experimentation and deployment.
- Take ownership of NLP/ML trainer tools and data processing pipelines.
- Brainstorm and prototype concepts as well as gets hands on into established product lines.
- Develop customer specific and general ML/NLP modules.
- Contribute to deploying/monitoring/debugging models in production.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Masters in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experienced professional with minimum 5 years of experience doing research and building components for NLP-based products.
- Experience building large, production-quality NLP, speech, or deep learning systems.
- Passion for improving ML/NLP models and making them more robust and scalable.
- Must have ML/NLP algorithm implementation experience as well as the ability to modify standard algorithms (e.g. change objectives, work-out the math and implement).
- Experience building components for Conversational Dialog systems.
- Experience building with NLP engines such as Wit.ai, API.AI, Google Cloud NLP, IBM Watson, etc.
- Experience with one or more NL toolkits such as NLTK, Scikit-learn, Stanford NLP, Keras, Tensor Flow, Theano and other DL toolkits.
- Strong programming skills in at least one or more programming languages (Java, Node.Js, C++, Python, etc.)
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working as a part of a distributed team.