Manager Technical Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Manager Technical Hiv. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Technical Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today support myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, analytical ability, and communication skills to support CHAI's HIV program. The Manager (Technical) will work on designing the strategy & rolling-out an integrated ICT-based M&E platform for NACO. The candidate must be able to function independently and flexibly and have a strong commitment to excellence. We place great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.
- Support the HIV team in designing an integrated information management system for NACO:
- Lead the assessment study of existing software systems at NACO
- Develop process maps for a proposed system incorporating feedback from all potential users
- Conduct comprehensive technical evaluation of existing software and provide a detailed report
- Provide inputs on the methodology of integration of different software in NACO’s eco-system
- Lead the development of solution architecture for the integrated system after incorporating all the inputs and functional requirements
- Design the end-to-end functional and technical specification for the proposed ICT system for desktop, mobile and tablet versions
- Lead preparation of the RFP document and vendor evaluation criteria to select an appropriate vendor for development
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing of various modules and functionalities
- Support discussions with different stakeholders at NACO (at national, state and facility levels), development partners, implementation partners to understand their IT based needs
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort
- Undertake any other duties as requested
- Liaise with CHAI's global teams regarding information about roll-out of similar ICT tools in other WJCF supported countries
- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program
- Other responsibilities needed by supervisor
- Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science/Electrical/IT or any other Bachelor of Technology degree with exceptional experience
- MBA from a reputed Business School is preferred
- Minimum 5 year of work experience in managing ICT projects preferably in a public-sector context
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven track record of working in challenging multi-stakeholder environments & ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders and drive immediate results
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice, even to remote places
- Fluency in English and Hindi