Technician Blood Bank Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals urgently required following position for Technician Blood Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Blood Bank Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Jobs Details:
- Performing routine technical procedures of blood bank, after having been oriented to the departments policies procedures and equipments .
- Perform day to day quality control checks to ensure reliability of testing procedures, proper function of blood bank equipment and compliance with federal regulations; and maintain applicable records and checklist.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of material supplies and equipment for performance of day to day work smoothly .
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner with patients, family and other medical personnel as necessary to obtain information for blood bank records, explain procedures, clarify orders and communicate status.
- Interact courteously with doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers when answering questions or providing other information.
- Co-operate and co-ordinate with the Technical Supervisor in her/his responsibilities and maintaining a positive work environment which in turn relates to a training process for a enhanced career growth .
- Knowledge of blood component preparation , blood group serology ,blood bank safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Considerable knowledge of blood bank equipment, instrumentation and terminology
- Considerable knowledge of regulatory agencies standards
- Ability to make observations and written reports of test results
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to perform respective section work posted with respect to technical work, record entries, equipment maintenance, updating on availability of reagents/consumables to the technical supervisor
- Strictly adhering to the quality system/protocol to be followed while giving reports and component preparation.
- Participate in proficiency testing/ group discussions /preparing assigned topics for the seminars within the department.
- Follow respective shift duty responsibilities.
- Accuracy in performance of all tests as per the sop .
- Adhering to the quality system for daily checks and monthly checks
- Routine Maintenance about the equipments and troubleshooting
- Resourcefully use reagents with avoiding wastage.
- Team work and maintain cordial relation with all .