Dabase Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad
Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad urgently required following position for Dabase Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dabase Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad Jobs Details:
- 4 - 6 years MS SQL Server Administration experience required in SQL 2008 R2 , 2012, 2014 and SQL Server 2016. Experience with Windows 2008, Windows 2012 Server a plus.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- Knowledge of Clustering, Always On, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments,
- From development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms.
- Install and configure new SQL Servers and windows cluster.
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL migrations.
- Finding DMV and DDL queries to answer questions about server-level performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- MCTS or MCITP certifications a plus.