Senior Analyst Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Hiv. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Hiv Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. ("CHAI") is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today support myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.
CHAI is seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, analytical ability, and communication skills to support its HIV program. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the Program Manager for designing the strategy & rolling-out an integrated ICT-based M&E platform for NACO. The candidate must be able to function independently and flexibly and have a strong commitment to excellence. WJCF places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, independence, energy, and work ethic.Responsibilities
- Support the CHAI HIV team in designing an integrated information management system for NACO by
- Plan and monitor execution of an assessment study of existing software systems in NACO’s IT ecosystem
- Support strategy, design and work with NACO to roll-out a high quality integrated, ICT-based information management system to help NACO monitor program implementation across the care cascade
- Design and monitor phased pilots of the integrated information management system to collect feedback and improve software in collaboration with NACO and relevant partners
- Coordinate training of all the relevant users of the software for effective uptake and sustainable transition
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort
- Support WJCF in fulfilling any relevant donor reporting requirements
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Program Manager or Country Director
- Liaise with WJCF’s global teams regarding information about roll-out of similar ICT tools in other WJCF supported countries
- Develop work plans and budgetary projections for the program
- Other responsibilities as needed by supervisor
- Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science/Electrical/IT or any other Bachelor of Technology degree with exceptional experience
- MBA from a reputed Business School is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a field requiring both, analytics and exceptional presentation skills
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in development of ICT tools preferably in a public-sector context
- Consulting / Project Management experience for medium/large scale ICT related projects would be an added benefit
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven track record of working in challenging multi-stakeholder environments & ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders and drive immediate results
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice, even to remote places
- Fluency in English and Hindi