Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru
Fidelity Investments Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Business Unit Overview
This group supports HW Operations, SRS support & FBM Operations out of India. We bring together significant domain, technical and operations skills to service our end-clients.
HW Operations group offers wide ranging services including HW Implementations, On-going client servicing through business analysis, configuration, outbound file processing, reporting, project management & account maintenance activities. Year on year, the team makes significant contributions across annual enrollment, fee for service projects, service recovery projects & participant issue resolution with many primary client ownership in India.
India SRS team is an extension of global Sales to Relationship Solutions team and provides services to WI client facing teams including Relationship Management, Sales & Communication & Education. This team helps drive scale and efficiency by enabling "Managing Directors" and "Service Delivery Leads" to be more productive and effective in achieving the functional goals of grow, retain and engage. From India, the portfolio ofservices include business analysis, solutions development & project management.
FBM team provides services for Fidelity Health Marketplace and Small Market Payroll clients in process improvements and files processing work. The group comprises of UDA developers and File Processing associates.
This role is for Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer role for the Health & Welfare (H&W) product line.
H&W (Health and Welfare) UDA (User Developed Application) team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying automated solutions for various business challenges. This team’s primary goal is to go after big ticket automation opportunities that might be required to be developed from scratch or build on top of existing tools and technology.
The Contributor supports variety of Tools and technologies to provide solutions for automation, Data Processing and Data Analytics. This is an exciting and challenging position for anyone who would like to build solutions for challenges that span writing scripts for automating and integrating process steps between applications (web, standalone ones like MS Access, Excel), Tableau. Business challenges also require looking at building ETL capability apart from automating web based actions. This role requires strong analytical thinking skills, besides an appetite for innovation and development of solutions.
This role will provide opportunities to take responsibility of Tools and technologies efficiently and provide accurate results. The candidate must be able to understand the existing systems, code and fix related issues. This position requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to work across a culturally diverse team. Roles and Responsibilities Responsibilities of the role includes
- Provides Automation solution for Data Processing and File processing.
- Assists in determining and developing approaches to solutions.
- Contributes to the definition of application level architecture.
- Come up with efficient solution for daily process.
- Build high performing optimized standalone applications and Web applications.
- Provides application support, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Supports and performs all phases of testing for better accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues. Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently under moderate direction. Candidate Description Skills
- Knowledge of internet, Standalone and web application architecture, as well as current industry trends
- Displays a full understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and thrive to meet the needs of a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously
- Strong software development skills using Java and web application technologies.
- Experience in Java, J2SE, JAVAFX, JUnit.
- Working experience of dependency injection and MVC design pattern.
- Good knowledge of modern web design and technologies (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/SASS/LESS, JQuery).
- Converting various data format files to other formats for easy read by visualization frameworks. Such as Json, XML;
- Unix and daily usage commands.
- Relational Databases – SQL, writing packages stored procedures, understanding of triggers, views etc.
Ability to validate an approved open source technology for a business challenge/opportunity.
- Good if you know
- Knowledge of Python for - automation, Data Processing, server side scripting, Job scheduling is desired.
- Data Mining with R
- Deploying applications to cloud.
- Hands on version control tools GIT Stash (Gitlab).
- Open Source Frameworks like – Data Visualization, Analytics, Processing, Prediction and Comparison.
- Machine Learning libraries.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quick learner and willing to adapt and learn new technologies
- Great attitude and effective contributor
- Commitment to quality and high standards.
- Strong Time Management and Planning skills.
- Ability to perform independent, also good player in the team.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Computer science or any other discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in web technology role.