Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Hyderabad
Unitedhealth Group Hyderabad urgently required following position for Business Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Hyderabad Jobs Details:
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Person will be responsible for developing and delivering the reports.
Position Description ‐ Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering reports using so many sources like oracle, sql server, flat files, etc.…,
- Creating Efficiency within existing team by automating existing reports.
- Minimizing manual hours by automating the needed tasks.
- Working with large volumes of data through macros.
- Modifying macros based on the suggestions by the managers optionally
- Automating tasks approved by the management by developing VBA code/macros
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, maintain, and support complex data extracts, transforming and loading per business rules.
- Convert and streamline existing reporting
- Analyzing the reports for accuracy and completeness
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Support the efficient delivery of standard and ad-hoc metric reports with an emphasis on automating where possible
- Understanding Business needs and accordingly provide Report to Business.
- Must have the interpersonal skills and business acumen to work directly with clients on key initiatives
- Expert in MS Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge on SQL programming
- Experience in MS BI – SSRS and SSIS.
- Should have Tableau exposure
- Strong in communication.
- Business Analytics and Data Analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree with healthcare exposure, or equivalent experience to include a minimum of three years’ experience in production delivery of reports and development of Business Intelligence systems using MS excel and SQL.
- Experience facilitating stakeholders in defining and designing actionable metrics to manage their business and defining business dimensional models to support their dashboard/reporting needs.
- Hands-on strong development to create macros, reports etc...,
Strong communication ability with technical and non-technical audiences
Willing to work in 2:30 pm-12:00 am shift
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)