Associate Patent Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Runway Gurgaon
Runway Gurgaon urgently required following position for Associate Patent Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Patent Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Runway Gurgaon Jobs Details:
• Develop accurate understanding of projects (both technical and non-technical), understand SOPs and other specifics related to different projects
• Creating project plans and monitoring execution of project plans, with the guidance of senior team member(s).
• Measure, Monitor and Implement quality assurance of work product (prior art assessment, infringement analysis, landscape, etc.)
• Assist senior team member(s) in understanding customer environment & creating repository
• Follow defined processes to ensure effective & timely delivery
Knowledge and Skills
• In-depth knowledge in the Service Line/Technology
In-depth knowledge of various searching & analytics databases (Eg: Thomson Innovation, Orbit, etc.)
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Exposure to Internet research
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently and achieve objectives within defined parameters
• Self Motivated
• Consistent under pressure and possess the aptitude to overcome difficult situations
• 2-4 years of industry experience
Ability to independently review work products of multiple analysts
• All specific company policies to apply without exception
• Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2005 guidelinesQualifications • Engineering degree in Computer Science/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications Primary Location : IN-Gurgaon Job : Intellectual Property and Technology Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Employee Status : Regular Job Type : Experienced Job Level : Individual Contributor Travel : No Job Posting : Jan 13, 2018, 8:30:15 AM