Solar Analyst Independent Engineering Team New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Icf New Delhi
- Solar Analyst Independent Engineering Team New Delhi
- New Delhi DL
- 27 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Icf New Delhi urgently required following position for Solar Analyst Independent Engineering Team New Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solar Analyst Independent Engineering Team New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Icf New Delhi Jobs Details:
ICF's Commercial Energy Division is growing, and we seek a motivated Solar Analyst in our New Delhi, India office to support our work in the field of Independent Engineering with a focus on solar and other renewable energy technologies of all scales. We seek candidates who will help us grow ICF’s private sector, Independent Engineering business segment by building on our established team.
Our work is focused on all aspects of energy generation project development from concept through the end of the commercial operating periods. This includes technical due diligence of the development process, construction monitoring, performance testing and Operations and Maintenance and annual budget reviews. The IE/OE business unit includes PV solar, CSP solar, biomass, waste to energy, biofuels, gas fired and coal fired thermal technologies, distributed generation, storage, demand response and other energy related technologies.
Our IE/OE advisory services include strategic, investment, and portfolio management, operational planning; market development; policy analysis; regulatory support; and customer engagement.
You will support Project Managers and others in all phases of project finance and development including, initial financing due diligence, construction monitoring, performance testing support and ongoing evaluations following commercial operation. Our Analyst/ consultants have an opportunity to apply experience and academic knowledge as well as interact with experts and clients in the field while continuing to build content knowledge and consulting skills.
What you will do:
• Actively support business development of the Independent Engineering market segment
• Review, analyze and report on PV solar equipment specifications
• Conduct resource modeling for PV solar projects of all scales.
• Perform ongoing research of solar technologies, generation modeling practices and the state of the industry.
• Assist in maintaining software tools and databases.
• Collaborate with equipment providers to analyze emerging technologies
• Contribute as team member in execution of assignments (report writing, data and industry research, analysis, modelling, etc.)
• Preparation and/or review of reports used for project financing purposes
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Systems, Power Electronics or other applicable discipline.
• 1-2 years’ experience in the renewable energy sector. Experience/education related specifically to PV solar technology is required.
• Technical knowledge of solar resource and performance modeling.
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of the design and performance characteristics of PV Systems.
• Experience with solar resource and performance design tools such as PVsyst, System Advisor Model or other resource related software tools.
• Engineer in Training (EIT) designation desirable.
• Experience in proposal writing with an emphasis on business development.
• Experience in technical research and writing industry based technical papers (e.g. white papers).
• Experience in additional renewable technologies (outside of solar PV).
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
• Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
• Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.Qualifications Primary Location : IN-DL-New Delhi