Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America
Bank America urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Jobs Details:
Analyst I - Apps Prog
Job number: 18026526Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Banking and Markets Technology provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies. In addition, GMT&O provides Sales, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client service processes for Trading, Capital Markets, and Wealth Management businesses.
He/She will join the India development team reporting to the local development manager. They will be primarily responsible for designing and building enterprise level applications. Additional responsibilities may include enhancements to existing applications.
- Maintain the required code and test coverage levels for modules
- Come up with designs to reduce heavy I/O, Performance Tuning in DB.
- Prototype improvement ideas
- Internal discussion forums, technical sharing sessions
- Troubleshooting developer issues etc.
- Work effectively with the global team:
- Individual contributor role in a small team with high visibility
- Sql Server, Reporting frameworks
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- Counterparty Credit Risk, Fixed income, derivatives
- Technical – 50%, Analytical - 30%, Soft skill – 20%
- Education: BE in Computers or MCA
- Certifications If Any: on Domain / Programming
- Experience Range: 4 to 6 years
- Mandatory skills
- Must have Hands-on experience in Designing and programming PLSQL applications.
- Strong skills in SQL.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database Concepts 11g and above.
- Exceptional in Oracle technologies
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent Coding and Debugging skills
- Good Knowledge of DB programming.
- Strong in OOPs concepts and Design Patterns.
- Ability to work with Agile methodology.
- Desired skills
- Exposure to ETL tools and functional programming concepts
- Knowledge and Work experience in UNIX , Shell Scripting
- Work experience in Finance Domain
- Experience with Release Process Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- CPMRates and related business experience in FICC world would be a big advantage
Work Timings: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Job Location: Gurugram
Posting Date: 29/05/2018
Gurugram, , SECTOR 21 DUNDAHERA ,