Etl Production Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru
Ntt Data Services Bengaluru urgently required following position for Etl Production Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Etl Production Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Req ID: 16463
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ETL Production Support Analyst to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Experience working with Oracle, SQL DBs
- Experience working with Unix and Autosys
- Working on Incident Management and Problem Management activities
- Resolving production issues within defined service levels
- Manage and own Production issues and incident life cycle, and drive those to permanent resolutions
- Coming up with permanent fixes to avoid reoccurring production issues
- Implementing preventive measures to avoid repetitive issues
- Debug, troubleshoot, root cause analysis and resolve issues within SLA. Continues follow up on permanent solutions to production issues
- Resolve complex production issues with long term fixes following BI best practices
- Working knowledge on the following project tasks
o Requirements gathering and coming up with estimations/schedule plan
o Development/Enhancement and Unit testing
o Code deployment across the project landscape (Dev,QA, UAT and PROD)
o Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing and Acceptance Testing
o System performance tuning, Production jobs monitoring, Performance monitoring and Infrastructure optimization
- Collaborate with BI team for solution review of complex production issues and incident resolution
- Follow up with third party vendors for issue resolution and prevention
- Responsible for 15 x 7 production system support, including off hours and weekend 'on call' production support responsibilities
- Daily spot check of system health
- Provide timely and continues update to business stakeholders for business impacting issues
- Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholders requests within SLA
- Support weekly and monthly customer report processing
- Candidates should possess excellent oral/written communication skills
- Actively participate in team meetings and technical discussions.
- Responsible for self-time management and effective problems solving skills.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.