Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Denodo Technologies Chennai
Denodo Technologies Chennai urgently required following position for Business Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Denodo Technologies Chennai Jobs Details:
As a Sales Operations Specialist you will join a team of highly motivated professionals distributed across the World and responsible for supporting the growth of our company. The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day business operations to take their career and the company to the next level. You will be working with cross-functional teams with individuals in remote locations. You will be helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the Company are achieved.
Location: Chennai, India
Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain and process business information to support business operations and to contribute to the development of business plans and strategies.
- Track and analyze large volumes of data and trends, reconcile and report to management.
- Create and maintain metrics and KPIs reports on business operations, effectiveness and business impact.
- Improve business operations processes and systems to ensure that information systems support departmental business operational needs.
- Understand business P&L, project management skills and a variety of data systems in operations projects.
- Prepare and review legal documents that support sales operations.
Provide administrative support to Sales teams in the Quote-to-cash processes.
- Assist in development of internal communications and presentations.
- Work closely with other departments of the Company to understand current and future business needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) to provide data-backed analysis leveraging large data sets and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- SalesForce.com experience is desired.
- Experience in a similar role in the Software industry is desired.
Expertise in working with cross-functional teams within individuals in remote locations.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.