Training Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Covance Bengaluru
Covance Bengaluru urgently required following position for Training Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Covance Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Roles and responsibilities :-
- Align with global CLS training methodology and liaise with global trainers.
- Be the first face of CLS by leading the PACE program for CLS staff, delivering CLS specific trainings including the overview and detailed discussion of training plan and methodology.
- Identify and assign the new trainees to respective functional groups.
- Ensure all infrastructural support (Laptops/ mouse/desk assignment and access requests) is provided on time.
- Own the training plan for new hires across the 8 functional groups.
- Maintain a repository of trainers/SMEs across the 8 CLS functional groups and update the list periodically.
- Ensure training is imparted as per the training plan and facilitate trainer/trainee feedback sessions.
- Facilitate deploying assessments in functional training, collating and publishing results.
- Ensure trainees reach production readiness within the stipulated period as defined by functional leads
- Work with technology team to streamline training needs and bring in innovative techniques of training.
- Aggregate training compliance and act as first-point-of-contact to all training file queries.
- Work with functional teams to ensure Job descriptions are up-to-date and mapped to relevant team members.
- Maintain a skill repository of all CLS staff, that can be used to identify qualified resource for mobilization in urgent business need.
- Work with quality management team/ line managers to identify staff requiring remediation training.
- Provide oversight on knowledge refurbishment to such staff.
- Run annual training need analysis for CLS India
- Ensure appropriate representation of CLS staff in all global trainings
- Act as a SPOC for all individual training needs arising out of IDPs.
- Provide update to management of training progress/risks and opportunities
- Provide direction to all staff on learning path related queries and questions.
- Management of room booking for CLS training: proactive review of upcoming cohorts and trainings needs, validation with Trainers / Functional leads, booking of rooms in conjunction of CDCS needs, timely communication of changes to on-site trainers.
- Champion CLS needs for training and desk occupation with timely escalation as needed to CLS leadership.
Equivalent education or 4 years Covance or related experience
Overall work experience – minimum of 7 years
Trainer experience –minimum of 4 years