Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval urgently required following position for Service Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Manager Jobs Vacancy in Alfa Laval Jobs Details:
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We are looking for a Service Manager to the Service Management team in Corporate IT. So, what are you going to do today?
The right candidate is self-motivated and has an ability to work across business functions in international and cross-cultural environments, working in line with Alfa Laval values; Courage, Action, Teamwork and Profit. We are looking for candidates with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. You understand how to manage and ensure the delivery of IT services, and you have strong presentation skills.
As a Service Manager, you are responsible for managing end-to-end IT service operations and performance, in line with business needs and agreed commitments. This position also includes a strategic part. The responsibilities are:
- Overall accountable for all IT services within the specific area of responsibility.
- Collaborating with IT Business Engagement to ensure that relevant IT services exist within the area, aligned with business strategy, needs and budgets.
- Ensure that IT services are delivered according to agreed commitments and report on IT service performance for the area. Initiate relevant improvement activities.
- Ensuring that IT service roadmaps are up-to-date, agreed and communicated.
- Ensure that IT services within the area have clear ownership and accountability in the CIT organization as well as in the line of business.
- Overseeing that all new IT services are transitioned successfully from project to production, and that the relevant operating procedures and governance has been established prior to IT service go-live.
- Determining, in collaboration with IT Business Engagement and the business, appropriate focus and priorities for IT services.
- Ensuring that adequate forecasts exist for all IT services within the area, and overall accountable for the follow-up on the execution against the forecasts.
You have a Master’s degree or similar, and 6+ years of experience in managing the end-to-end delivery of complex IT services in global organizations. You also have extensive experience managing relationships with key stakeholders and internal business customers. There are high expectations for this position and therefore we requires a person with good leadership experience and business knowledge. You are comfortable working with IT service related Financial Management and budgets. You also know how to manage supplier deliveries and relationships, and you have procurement and contract management skills. An ITIL Foundation certificate is required.
Talent Aquisition Cell