Info Security Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Info Security Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Info Security Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
The Enterprise Testing & Validation (ET&V) team is an independent testing function within Wells Fargo Compliance. The business groups within our testing scope include: Community Banking, Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), and Consumer Lending.We are seeking two Operational Risk Consultant 3’s to lead and/or execute testing for information security reviews in alignment with the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) control testing methodology. Typical information security testing topics include:
- Access controls
- Server security configuration
- Application controls
- Database security
- Host-based intrusion (HID)
- Code reviews
- Privileged access controls
The team members will interact with the Group Operational Risk Officer (GORO) teams, line of business information security teams, Enterprise Information Security (EIS), Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), and other oversight groups.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement a risk-based Information Security (IS) control testing ‘program’ that aligns with the EIS ‘Information Security Control Testing Process’ requirements.
- Partner with Community Banking, PVSI and Consumer Lending line of business partners and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) partners to conduct highly complex information security review activities.
- Ensure risks and controls are properly identified and captured in SHRP.
- Analyze information security threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigating controls within security plans to develop test plans while ensuring complete and accurate testing coverage.
- Test system/application/network/process controls to validate they are functioning as designed and effectively mitigating identified risks.
- Validate and communicate potential issues and results of testing to the appropriate parties, including senior management.
- Consistently document review results, track corrective actions in SHRP through to resolution and perform validation testing once correction actions are implemented.
- Provide line of business representation for the corporate Information Security Control Testing Forum.
Market Skills and Certifications
Other Desired Qualifications
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong leadership, and the ability to:
- Work in a fast paced environment with little direction
- Communicate effectively to various audiences, including senior management
- Influence stakeholders in collaborative environment without direct organizational authority
- Analyze and simplify complex information
- Be objective and comfortable providing credible challenge
- Manage multiple priorities concurrently using strong organization and project management skills
- Create partnerships and build a strong network of resources
- Work effectively across multiple lines of business
- Experience leading all phases (planning, fieldwork, reporting) of Information Security control reviews.
- Experience with Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA) process
- Experience using Wells Fargo platforms (SPARC, Policyworks, CMDB/ISAI, VMSOR/TRIMS, CRAS+, SHRP, Remedy, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of security technologies and concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of information security policies, control solutions, and standards
- Exposure to Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to articulate complex concepts