Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce Hyderabad
Salesforce Hyderabad urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Job CategoryExecutive Assistants (262)
EA to VP/AVPs
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive to improve day-to-day efficiency.
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycle, fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, team needs and Dreamforce.
- International and domestic travel booking.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to SFDC policy.
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and conference calls.
- Increased knowledge of all internal policies and systems.
- Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
Ideal Additional Skills:
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Previous technology industry a plus.
- 5+ years experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.