Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Java Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Java Developer Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Pune 3
The Successful candidate will join ICE – An strategic Risk View System of R&A. The team is part of R&A Risk Publication team and its responsible to build and improve components that organize, visualize and publish risk numbers to end users in R&A world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle which for some work items will call for the gathering of requirements from the traders directly so good interpersonal and analysis skills are expected. Some understanding of fixed income products would benefit the candidate but is not essential.
Our team provides second-line support for production issues, responding to user queries and resolving infrastructure problems. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks is essential.
- Business Analysis of the risk requirement which can be regulatory or other IT system driven
- Business Analysis of the risk reporting/visualization requirement
- Design and Development of risk publication software
- Business on boarding on ICE
- Strong in core java, multithreading
- Good knowledge of JVM memory management
- Strong on concurrency and collections.
- Nice to have : Hadoop, Hive, Sparx, Kyvos
- Strong understanding for Risk Reporting Tools and high performance systems in Banking Domain
- Experience in Messaging systems like Solace, TibEms
- Strong problem solving ability and aptitude for design and architecture
- Test-driven development (Junit)
- Ability to write high performance and high quality code in a team environment
- Providing support and resolving issues for systems in production
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good quality degree in a numerate discipline
- Experience of designing/working on large scale distributed systems
- Experience with messaging middleware
- Ability to pick up new technologies and business knowledge quickly
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Attention to details
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.