Electroplating Head Jobs Vacancy in Ipsa Rajpura
Ipsa Rajpura urgently required following position for Electroplating Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electroplating Head Jobs Vacancy in Ipsa Rajpura Jobs Details:
Responsible for handling complete automatic electroplating plant (nickle, chrome and zinc), Achieving monthly production targets, Monitoring cost & implement Kaizens to reduce it. To handle the manpower & achieve multiskilling.
Evaluate materials and develop machinery and processes to manufacture materials for use in products that must meet specialized design and performance specifications. Develop new uses for known materials.
- Analyze product failure data and laboratory test results to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Evaluate technical specifications and economic factors relating to process or product design objectives.
- Review new product plans and make recommendations for material selection based on design objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance, electrical conductivity, and cost.
- Supervise the work of technologists, technicians, and other engineers and scientists.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
- Conduct or supervise tests on raw materials or finished products to ensure their quality.
- Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
- Guide technical staff engaged in developing materials for specific uses in projected products or devices.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations for the purpose of developing material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Design and direct the testing or control of processing procedures.
- Determine appropriate methods for fabricating and joining materials.
- Perform managerial functions, such as analyzing labor costs, and writing reports.
- Modify properties of metal alloys, using thermal and mechanical treatments.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
- Replicate the characteristics of materials and their components with computers.
- Supervise production and testing processes in industrial settings, such as metal refining facilities, smelting or foundry operations, or nonmetallic materials production operations.
Experience : More than 8 years.
No of Openings – 1