Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cybage Pune
Cybage Pune urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cybage Pune Jobs Details:
About Testing and QA
Cybage has a mature testing practice with a strong team working on verification and validation of some of the most complex products. We are looking for sharp engineers with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies to join our team.
The key aspects of this role:
- You will be responsible to define, document, analyze, perform, and automate tests for business applications
- Responsible for adhering to best QA practices and improve the Quality of the products continuously
- Being a contributing member of a scrum team and attending scrum ceremonies
- Coordination with the development team to enhance script performance
- Mentoring a team of test engineers and act as a point of contact for Client side technical leads and Managers
- 6+ years of experience using performance test tools for performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability testing using JMeter, LoadRunner or any other advanced test tool
- Experience working on testing and engineering of large scale web applications
- Experience with various application monitoring tools as well as server monitoring tools
- Experience with Java based application frameworks like Spring/Hibernate
- Good understanding of web applications and cross browser sensibilities
- Expertise in test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Basic understanding of data storage, encoding, encryption, data transformation, and related concepts
- Entrepreneurial spirit to get great things done for the team and the business
- The ability to work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to create and prioritize Test Plans
- Ability to lead, mentor and guide team members