Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in National Instruments Bengaluru
National Instruments Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in National Instruments Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The RF group at National Instruments has an immediate opening for an experienced and motivated Algorithm Engineer for the RF products. As an Algorithm Engineer you will be responsible for design, development, implementation and testing of algorithms for the RF products. You will also be responsible for the subsequent maintenance of the product that you were involved with while working on the later versions of the product or while working on new products.
- Ability to comprehend sections of the relevant wireless standard and devise algorithms
- Prototype algorithms in the RF wireless domain in LabVIEW
- Should develop good understanding of the NI hardware and software components
- Given a design, should be able to independently implement the algorithm and perform unit testing
- Write use case based examples
- Perform unit testing, integration testing and testing with RF and wireless instruments.
- Fix issues found in testing, benchmark with competitive products, optimize and enhance the product.
- Participate in design and code review with rest of the team
- Create technical content required for the documentation related to the product.
- Good understanding in RF Communication domain. Any experience working with WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE, etc, will be a plus.
- BE/M.Tech from a top engineering school in Electrical Engineering, Telecom, Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.
- Software Development skills: thorough understanding of computers and high-level programming languages; proficiency in a programming language like C.
- Should be self motivated and have passion for working for product based and technically intensive.
- Working effectively in a group development environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
About National Instruments
National Instruments () is a technology pioneer and leader in virtual instrumentation - a revolutionary concept that has changed the way engineers and scientists approach measurement and automation. Leveraging the PC and commercial off-the-shelf technology, virtual instrumentation increases productivity and lowers costs through easy-to-integrate software, such as the NI LabVIEW graphical development environment, and modular hardware, such as PXI modules for data acquisition, modular instruments and machine vision. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,000 employees worldwide, direct operations in more than 40 countries and R&D facilities in U.S, India, China, Romania, Germany, Canada, and Denmark. The company sells to a broad base of more than 30,000 different companies worldwide, with no one customer representing more than 3 percent of revenue and no one industry representing more than 15 percent of revenue.
About National Instruments – India R&D
The R&D facility in India is located in Bangalore. The Indian facility is poised to grow into a software engineering power-house contributing to the technology, business and revenues of National Instruments worldwide. We are looking for top software engineering and management talent to fuel our growth.
Primary Location: IN-IN_KA-Bangalore
Work Locations: India - R&D Bangalore No 12, Tower B Subramanya ArcadeBanerghatta Road 560029
Job: Software Engineering
Business Unit: Research & Development
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: May 16, 2018, 2:01:51 AM
Junior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Gocoop . Gocoop opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Software Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 24 Mar, 2018. Responsible for working in the product development and service teams in developing the next generation internet applications using technologies including PHP,... ... Continue reading -->
Research Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Gurgaon. Honeywell Gurgaon opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Research Development Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 May, 2018. The candidates with experience on using CFD modeling software like Fluent/CFX/Star CD in the areas of petrochemicals and refining areas will be given preference... ... Continue reading -->
Junior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Blaze Technologye Solutions Puducherry. Blaze Technologye Solutions Puducherry opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Software Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 May, 2018. Building ASP.NET Server Controls. Using Object-Oriented Programming features in.NET. Job Experience 1 or more years of development experience Requirement Degree... ... Continue reading -->
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Verizon Hyderabad. Verizon Hyderabad opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Software Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon. Must have excellent time management skills.... ... Continue reading -->
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Schneider Electric Bengaluru. Schneider Electric Bengaluru opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Software Engineer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 19 Mar, 2018. 0 - 3 Years of Experience in Software Development. Good understanding of Software Engineering & Design Principles.... ... Continue reading -->