Territory Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Dankuni
Aditya Birla Group Dankuni urgently required following position for Territory Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy in Aditya Birla Group Dankuni Jobs Details:
- Organize promotional activity as per the plan for Territory in order to drive positive brand equity index
- Identify the locations for the hoarding placement, wall paintings etc. and timely distribution of the sales promotion material
- Ensure easy availability and replenishment of allied products as per agreed SLAs, communication of pricing, discounts of allied products to UBS outlets.
- Ensure the achievement of the sales target for the Depot (including UBS allied products) at agreed price positions.
- Ensure timely collection of payments for keeping receivables under control / follow-up for timely collection of payment against sold material in the assigned area.
- Explore the possible locations for new inventory points within the assigned territory in line with i2 network analysis.
- Follow up with Zonal coordinator-UBS for setting up of UBS of identified counters.
- Ensure implementation of the norms related to Sales administration, Debtors, Receivables and Inventory control as prescribed by the Zonal office.
- Monitor Depot wise cost budgets (like travel, mobile & misc) and its actual vs. budgeted variances and take corrective action wherever required.
- Monitor, modify and direct the Regional sales team to achieve the sales, realization and collection targets.
- Recommend credit limit for high value customers and monitor the receivables.
- Co-ordinate with allied product vendors for business development of UBS format
- Work towards increasing the business and profitability of channel partners by helping them in increasing sales from existing customers and in acquisition of more customers.
- Collect the security deposit at the time of appointment dealer and enhance it according to the norms of the company and exposure in the market place
- Ensure that UBS outlets deal in all category of products
- Identify channel partners for prospective UBS format and develop UBS stores
- Explore non conventional channel for service and development of network.
- Monitor dealer's / customer's credit worthiness and alert management in case of any adverse developments
- Plan for expansion of dealer / retailer network with Depot Heads based on CEMTRAK DPI's
- Adhere to call cycle plan, collect the orders & payments and update SFA on real time basis.
- Obtain first hand information about competitors at retailer level on Cemtrak parameters (NR, DOD, CS, ACV, MS).
- Develop suitable market intelligence system and keep track of competitors' activities in the areas of sales promotion, orders, supplies and product innovations by interaction with customers, agents, competitors, trade associations and professional bodies
- Drive various customer loyalty programs continuously and build differentiation with the competitors .
- Provide effective customer care service and attend the product and service related queries and resolve grievances as per SLAs to ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction .
- Redistribute the budgeted technical activities taluka wise based on the TSM feedback / market requirement to attain targeted market share .
- Drive the PMS process as per the guidelines
- Ensure action planning and implementation of actions suggested by vibes and team vibes
- Use reward and recognition to promote meritocracy
- Drive and lead team initiatives, promote effective communication to align and build engagement among team members.
- Plan, assign and monitor Territory level targets to ensure yearly P&B (volume, market share, product mix, market mix, NCR, iOutperform) numbers are achieved.
- Formulate pricing strategy for various markets in alignment with the competitive environment and long term business objective
- Derive sales plan with dealer and retailer, product-wise, month wise to ensure desired counter share and market share achievement .
Indian Rupee (INR)
6 - 8 Years
Reports to: General Manager
Jun 21, 2018, 6:29:00 PM