Operations Manager Investment Performance Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Corp Bengaluru
Northern Trust Corp Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations Manager Investment Performance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Investment Performance Jobs Vacancy in Northern Trust Corp Bengaluru Jobs Details:
About Northern Trust:
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of September 30, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $131 billion in banking assets
• $7.8 trillion in assets under custody
• $9.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management
Performance evaluation, investment compliance monitoring and measurement of portfolio risk are undertaken by a specialist department within Corporate and Institutional Services (C&IS) known as Investment Risk and Analytical Services (IRAS). IRAS offers clients a comprehensive product array, supported by powerful technology and delivered by an experienced group of professionals.
Investment Risk and Analytical Services (IRAS) teams are organized regionally to support the corporate client base throughout the globe and are supported by a Centre of Excellence in India, spread between the Bangalore and Pune offices.
Responsible for the day to day management of the investment performance, compliance and risk teams including,
• Achievement of KPIs as agreed within the service agreements
• Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
• To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
• Analyze monthly management information to understand where quality at an individual, process, team or management company needs to be addressed
• To lead the team, internal departments and other partner areas on strategic initiatives.
• To facilitate regular team meetings and ensure ongoing engagement of partners
• To set partner objectives and monitors these and provide feedback through monthly one to one meetings
• To work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed client servicing/ product enhancements
• Management of, and guidance to staff, fostering an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork and communication.
• To ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times
• Development , recruitment, appraisals and retention of Partners
• To fulfill additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
• Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
• Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organized and controlled.
• Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
• Management of department in accordance with agreed budgetary guidelines
• Ensuring that KPIs are achieved in order to keep ASLs to a minimum.
• Section Mangers, Consultants
INTERNAL KEY STAKEHOLDERS
• Relationship Managers
• Internal Clients
• IRAS Middle Office teams in North America/ EMEA/ APAC regions
EXTERNAL KEY STAKEHOLDERS
• IRAS Clients
• External Auditors / Trustees and Compliance
• A College or University degree or relevant industry certification and/or relevant proven work experience is preferred
• Knowledge of investment vehicles, laws, and regulations and economic conditions that affect investments in order to provide services to clients.
• Minimum 12+ years of industry experience, including managing large teams preferably within investment performance, compliance or risk domains
• Managerial and domain experience in custody /investment operations is preferred
• An in-depth background/exposure to managing team (including conflict resolution, problem solving) is essential.
• A good understanding of effective risk management
• Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
• Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
• Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Customer service experience preferred
• Interpersonal (relationship builder, respectful, resolves problems, people friendly and organizational savvy)
• Communication (presentation skills, listening skills, oral communication skills, allows others to express themselves and written communication skills)
• Self-management (adaptability and resilience, learning behavior, integrity and ethics and relationship builder)
• Motivation (performance standards, achieving results and persistent)
• Thinking (creative thinking, decision making, input seeking ,logical thinking and solution finding)
• Organizational Knowledge (business knowledge, expert knowledge and external events impact)
• Client Service and Quality (quality, relationship building and client satisfaction)
• Administration (Anticipates needs, execution, planning, process specialist, quality seeker and time management)
• Leadership (Addresses difficult issues, builds effective teams focused on goals, champions new initiatives, fosters development, gives timely feedback and coaching, Idea generator and sets challenging performance standards )
Northern Trust does not authorize external parties to conduct recruiting events or extend offers of employment on its behalf. It is also not our policy to charge or collect fees of any kind from educational institutions or from candidates for participation in a recruitment event, recruitment process, or to receive offers of employment.
Any person or organization dealing with unauthorized parties, is doing so at their own risk. Northern Trust is not responsible for any losses (monetary or otherwise) that are incurred as a consequence. Northern Trust will also not have any obligation to provide employment to anyone who has been issued a fraudulent offer letter, or to offer any other recourse whatsoever. In order to verify the authenticity of any Northern Trust recruitment event, recruitment process or offer letter you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .