Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in George And Company Infra Trichur
George And Company Infra Trichur urgently required following position for Retail Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in George And Company Infra Trichur Jobs Details:
Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our Retail outlets. He shall be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the relevant field and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Training and conducting sales &promotional events across branches based on budget in discussion with the management.
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. Tally)
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field;
Contact Vishnu - +91 7034707057
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- Trichur, Kerala
- Retail Management: 4 years