Operations Support Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Operations Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Support Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: Operations Support
Provide industry-leading Business Intelligence for the global Technology function, leading projects to source and on board data, produce insightful reporting using Tableau reporting tool, and driving engagement with stakeholders at all stages.
- Lead discussions with the Data Management team and Data Owners to on-board new sets of data from across the organisation
- Develop an underlying understanding of data sets through engaging with subject matter experts
- Influence stakeholders to make improvements to data quality
- Analyse multiple data sets, identify discrepancies/outliers/trends, and provide insightful commentary to senior management
Delivering Reporting Solutions
- Lead the business in defining metrics through gaining an understanding of the ultimate objective of each reporting solution
- Develop and create the best possible reporting and dashboard solution in Tableau, providing expert advice to report owners on how to use this automated reporting tool to its full potential
- Own and ensure each report and dashboard delivery from end-to-end and take responsibility for all aspects of the project management
- Experience of taking a lead role for delivery within a Business Intelligence Function in a large, complex, organisation using industry-leading tools to provide analytic insight into complex data sets
- Mathematical or computing educational or relevant experience background
- Expert level experience of building a variety of reports in the Tableau reporting tool
- Expert in Data Management including extensive and demonstrable experience using SQL extract, transform & load tasks - loading multiple complex data sets into a data warehouse
- In depth understanding of database and analysis methods, e.g. ETL, SQL, Report Development, Statistical Analysis
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server stored procedure creation including parameters, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other report development tools
- In-depth Excel skills including VLOOKUP functions, IF functions, data filtering, and Pivot Tables
- Extensive experience of leading interactions with business stakeholders at senior levels, with demonstrable communication and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to educate and mentor more junior staff – building their skill set and expanding the contribution they can make in a structured way
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.