Application Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Application Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
- Experience to deliver application Support L2 services for Ab-Initio/Informatica applications hosted in UNIX & LINUX platforms
- Maintain the stability and availability of Ab-Initio/Informatica applications to agreed SLAs
- Ensure key application functions and scheduled activities are completed in a timely manner and within SLA, Eg. Start or End of Day tasks.
- Perform Incident Management- Support L2 team with appropriate technical support for dealing with the Incidents.
- Participate in Major Incident Management calls across various component teams to help identify the root cause of the incidents and resolve the incident thereafter.
- Provide Live proving support (technical) for all the LIVE deployments
Ensure all Ab-Initio/Informatica applications are fully supported to meet (and strive to exceed) the SLA requirements of service area
Must be willing to work in support shifts
Must be willing to provide rotational 24*7 oncall support for critical issues from home
Carry out incident trend analysis to identify Problem Records to be raised i.e. the management of service affecting issues (problems), including communications and escalation when required
Identification of and implementation of continual improvements to the service through, for example, incident root cause analysis, trend analysis and procedure reviews
Proactive approach to improving systems and services, including proactive monitoring application components and processes
Peer review of Application Support processes, procedure and documentation
- Engineering degree from reputed university or equivalent (e.g. B.E, B. Tech, MCS etc.) with first class aggregate
- Relevant work experience
- Technology skills required -
- Good knowledge of ETL systems
- Strong communication skills – verbal as well written
- Prior L2/application support experience.
- Analyze and debug ETL workflow applications
- Strong technical analysis and problem solving skill
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Also do find the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.