Team Leader Operations Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Team Leader Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Operations Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Lead a team of 12 - 15 Credit Analysts
- Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports. Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Work closely with the US Risk Management and other stakeholders
- Manage churn / attrition of team members
- Strong focus on internal SLAs (Service Level & Aging)
- Conduct weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for analysts. Provide development opportunities, coaching, and resources.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies
- . • Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward / recognition tools available
- . • Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Collaborate with console in forecasting, scheduling and leave planning. Decision making in critical and day-to-day situations . Shift 24X7
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with Prior People Leadership experience desirable.
- Proven Track Record are a must, good coaching skills.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to drive teams towards high productivity & sustained performance either through people leadership role /designated SPOC role.
- The incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G2L2 in the last annual PMP.
- The incumbent should not be on Level 2 or above at the time of application deadline.
- Only short listed candidates will be interviewed based on prescreening criteria.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time