Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad
Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad urgently required following position for Network Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Computer Generated Systems Hyderabad Jobs Details:
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco Network Security, ASA firewalls including configuring multiple context modes, ASR/ISR routers, and Nexus switches
- Expert knowledge of routing advertisement control, redistribution and troubleshooting
- Installs, configures and maintains firewalls, intrusion prevention network sensors, malware filters, and VPN
- Understanding of Wireless – Meraki, Cisco controllers, AP configuration and P2P bridges
- Manage and configure IPSec Tunnels with existing and new potential customers
- Strong understanding of MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, HSRP, VLANs, Port-Channels, Trunking, PVLAN, SPAN, L2tp, Multicast, ipv6, Metro Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Data Center Architecture including Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K. Cisco Catalyst (3850/4500/2960, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of fiber types and hardware
- Basic understanding single and multimode optic types (connector types: LC, SC, ST, or APC), GBIC and SFPs – Understanding of SX, SR, LX, LR and ZX and their differences
- Ability to design large scale enterprise networks using Cisco recommended best practices
- Ability to facilitate the technical designs and architecture discussion with clients. Must have excellent communications and writing skills required
- Understanding of voice infrastructure and deployments is a big plus
- Take a leadership role on global network infrastructure projects to support routing and switching requirements including designing, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting large-scale networks.
- Experience with VMware networking including basic and distributed switches
- Participates in reviewing existing instructions, guidelines, standards and policies seeking continuous improvement
- Tier 2/3 work orders escalated through the IT Support Process.
- Working on PCI initiatives, including Tripwire and Nessus scans to ensure the organization stays compliant
- Solid documentation experience with Microsoft® Visio, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
- Advanced level knowledge of Cisco Enterprise Campus design and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Cisco certifications including CCIE or CCNP is preferred
- Ambitious and goal-oriented person, with ample initiative.
- Ideal candidate will be teamwork orientated, passionate about technology, and possess leadership skills.