Associate Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Chennai
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Chennai urgently required following position for Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Chennai Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. ("CHAI") is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world.
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.Responsibilities
CHAI is partnering with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and other stakeholders towards increasing access to novel TB regimens with optimal outcomes. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding credentials, analytical ability and communication skills for the role of Associate to lead this initiative. The incumbent must be able to function independently and flexibly and have a strong commitment to excellence. He/she shall support the secondary research, planning and project implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities, guideline development and advocacy efforts. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, the incumbent will also work closely with the National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis, ICMR and other key strategic partners as appropriate.
The Associate, TB is a full time position based out of Chennai and key responsibilities will include:
- Masters Degree in Clinical Research Management or a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmacology with relevant experience
- 4-5 years of work experience with at least 2 years in management and coordination of clinical research studies or operational research
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel-based quantitative analysis. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think strategically, absorb large amounts of information in a short amount of time, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset, ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, and propose/implement new initiatives