Associate Client Service Solution Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Client Service Solution Mumbai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Client Service Solution Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Produce client scorecards, governance decks and bespoke reporting including root cause & trend analysis aiding CSM’s on service review meetings with clients.
- Analyze client key performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to identify client trends and provide root cause explanations to facilitate CSM meetings with clients
- Liaise with multiple product teams e.g. Fund Accounting, Performance Reporting, etc. to consolidate the information required for client scorecards
- Running ad-hoc reports for clients as well as for internal partners
- identify and implement process improvement opportunities that significantly enhance efficiency, quality and client satisfaction
- Risk & Controls
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, fee billing audits, billing receivables, list preparation, client onboarding, account closings, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, standing instructions, etc
- Resolve client queries
- Respond to client queries relating to scorecard KPIs and KRIs, trend analysis and root cause explanations, billing inquiries and support clients in timely and innovative resolutions
- Advanced degree preferred with 7-10 years of Markets/Securities related experience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinking, influencing and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management and planning skills
- Custody and Fund Services product knowledge preferred
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Having a controls mind set and experience in process improvement