Resident Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Apollo Hospitals Chennai urgently required following position for Resident. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resident Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Chennai Jobs Details:
- Pre-anesthetic evaluation of patients for elective and emergency surgery .It includes patients for urological, ENT, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedics, laparoscopy, neurosurgical, cardio thoracic procedures.
- Intra-operative anesthetic management of patients posted for various surgical procedures.
- Management of post-operative patients in recovery room and following various surgical procedures including
- Monitoring patients hemodynamics
- Pain management
- Anesthesia for patients outside the operation theatres for various procedures like MRI, CT scan, ultrasound.
- Management of pain- acute and chronic
- Various regional anesthetic techniques like subarachnoid block, epidural block, nerve blocks
- Various difficult airway management including fiber optic technique
- Academic activities like case presentation, seminars, C.M.E programmes, city anesthesia meets and paper presentation in various regional, state and national conferences
- Critical care – management of patients who are critically ill
- Night duty comprising of 36 hrs. once in every 7days
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior