Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Optra Health Pune
Optra Health Pune urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Optra Health Pune Jobs Details:
Work Location- Pune, India
Work Experience: 8 Years onwards.
Requisites- B.E. / B. Tech / M.Tech (Mechanical)
- Responsible for end to end Product designing, development and possessing substance engineering knowledge.
- Having good experience in medical devices- Mechanical or Electro-mechanical product design.
- Experience in CAD packages like Pro-E, IDEAS-NX, SOLID WORKS and AUTO-CAD.etc.
- Good understanding of Medical device design control and risk management processes as per ISO Standards etc.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with engineering and practices teams to build unique technical skills and best practices to optimize the use of our technologies in healthcare customer environments.
- Exceptional people handling skills, including, conflict resolution, team motivation, and people development.
- Should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with Clients.
- Should have exposure/experience on mechanical and electronics aspects of product engineering – ideation, prototyping, design, manufacturing.
- Should have exposure to product application architecture and design, development, testing deployment and packaging. Should have ability to align and delivery artifacts on technologies like Java, Net, C++, etc.
- Experience in project management, people management, planning and scheduling, etc.
- Knowledge of Optics will be preferred.