Send Your Resume Jobs Vacancy in Accugile Coimbatore
Accugile Coimbatore urgently required following position for Send Your Resume. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Send Your Resume Jobs Vacancy in Accugile Coimbatore Jobs Details:
Smart and well respected by both direct clients and internal teams, the Senior Customer Experience Strategist leads day-to-day and longer term thinking on key accounts. They have a deep understanding of customer experience strategy across all digital environments, experiences and loyalty journeys.
They own the customer and user journey across the full marketing spectrum on behalf of clients, using research and data insights to drive marketing effectiveness. Comfortable with leading digital innovation for clients, they thrive on turning complex information into compelling stories and brilliant brand interactions.
- Produce the highest quality solutions that deliver brand value and business growth for our clients.
- Define, explore and track interactions between a customer and the brand throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Optimize interactions using customer data and, as a result, foster loyalty for brands.
- Be the first point of call for clients and internal teams on day to day questions about customer experience, interaction journeys and customer loyalty.
- Create a positive team environment and champion experience innovation by building commitment and support for innovative lead ideas.
- Support the Strategy Leadership in managing and developing the junior team.
- Deliver thought leadership in the area of CX and CRM planning.
Knowledge and Understanding
- A deep understanding of CX tools and analytics platforms.
- Strong skills in customer lead research and data mining research analysis.
- An intimate understanding of our clients’ business and brand strategy.
- Complete understanding and comfort with the AF product offering.
- Knowledge of AF strategic process and playbook.
- Up-to-date with technology innovation and emerging platforms.
- Experience using CRM, email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Turns complex customer information into compelling mapped journeys.
- Generate best-practice journey maps, user flows and interaction models.
- Run inspirational and effective workshops with clients, customers and internal teams.
- Plan and develop loyalty journeys across all touch-points including email, stores, social and web
- Add value to the design, rapid innovation and prototyping of concepts for clients.
- Review the standard of experience design work, to ensure that only work meeting the highest levels of quality is presented to clients.
- Ability to sensitively provide feedback to give clear direction, provide additional stimulus and thought starters to creative teams.
- Works to keep the creative / design team motivated and excited about the work.
- Has a detailed understanding of marketing effectiveness and best-practice measurement and benchmarking.
- Mines and analyzes data sources to improve brand journeys and loyalty programs.
- Plays the lead role in ensuring our clients optimize their use of digital channels to grow their businesses and brands.
- Create and give presentations which are logical, coherent, concise and jargon-free, supported by robust insights and data.
- Verbal communication skills; persuasively getting your point across in a clear, concise and ego-free manner.
- Lead and build great working relationships with clients.
- Think proactively about things that can help strengthen the relationship above and beyond the day to day.
- Great working relationships with all internal departments.
- Encourage and lead collaboration particularly with Creative, Design, Content and Account teams.
- General awesomeness
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-6 years experience in digital agencies as a CX, UX, Data or CRM planner or in digital product development as a Product, Customer or Loyalty Manager.
- Experience of developing complex customer journeys or loyalty programs.
- Track record of successfully delivering strategic transformation work for clients with demonstrated results and effectiveness.
When a company is growing and expanding rapidly it can be hard to balance adding or throwing people at it or having better systems. We would rather collect a team that can build and manage systems with less people.
We love what we do and we are focused on achieving the BEST results for our clients. We have a small team and we’re growing fast. This is a great opportunity for the right person to come on board, have a tremendous impact and grow with us. The right person could be with us forever and move up as the opportunity becomes available.