Incident Response And Security Lead Soc Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Incident Response And Security Lead Soc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Incident Response And Security Lead Soc Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell is looking for Lead Security and Incident Response – Security Operations Center (SOC) to join the Connect Enterprise team and help setup and manage SOC in a large, complex environment.This position reports to the Chief Security Officer and will be based in Bangalore, India
§ Responsible for setting up & leading the Security Operations Centre (SOC). Improve the maturity of the SOC program by implementing process and procedure improvements.
§ Work towards automating SOC workflows and reduce manual activities.
§ Responsible for detecting and responding to security events and maintaining the tools necessary to run SOC day to day operations.
§ This is a leadership role but one which will involve managing a team that is hands-on and engaged and will respond to incidents 24/7.
§ Supports the CSO/Sr Director Security Operations in achieving the vision and strategic objectives. Regular reporting of executive and detail reports to relevant stakeholder for timely review & decision.
§ Directs, guides, oversees the activities of SOC staff who are charged with the analysis and management of threat identification information from a variety of sources.
§ Interact with IT, networking, and security assurance functions as well as Business, Human Resources and Legal Team
§ Accountability for the organization, execution, planning and administration of the SOC function within the security operations group.
- A minimum of 10+ years of IT support experience in a large, highly-regulated enterprise with focus on Security.
- Management/leadership experience in a production, mission-critical, 24x7x365 IT operations environment
- Project/Program Management or equivalent work experience, Strong working knowledge of IT infrastructures (e.g. Servers, SANs, Networking, etc.)
- Displays a proven track record in leading and managing a threat response team with emphasis on proactive threat identification, analysis and incident identification.
- Professional certification in the field of IT security like CISSP/CCSP certification(s) preferred
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Able to communicate with technical staff/management Experience in People management
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Continued Professional Development
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD27522
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.