Officer Customer Service Payments Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank
Dbs Bank urgently required following position for Officer Customer Service Payments Mumbai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Customer Service Payments Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Jobs Details:
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Ensure all over the counter transactions are processed efficiently and within agreed SLA/TAT.
- Monitoring and reconciling of the Clearing, GL and other Suspense Accounts daily.
- Important frontline link between the Bank and Customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient and courteous and timely delivery of customer
- Compliance and adherence of internal and external regulations.
- Undertake active coordination with Centralised Operations Units and BU’s for timely and error
free processing of transactions and security documentations
Job Duties & responsibilities
- To process cash, clearing & remittance transactions including DD/PO/NEFT/RTGS accurately
on Finacle/Finaxia/PRIME and other Bank systems.
- To ensure processing of clearing cheques in CTS application as per RBI / NPCI guidelines.
- To handle inward and outward FX remittance documentations and transactions.
- To accurately process MF and Insurance transactions within agreed timelines.
- To ensure clearing, cash, PSGL accounts and all suspense accounts are reconciled daily.
- To process Vendor Bills and manage other related admin activities.
- To check account opening documentation and scan documents in AOS for processing Relevant
follow up for account number/deliverables as per TAT.
- To accept all customer instructions and account maintenance requests and scan documents in
AOS/DBW for processing. Relevant follow up for deliverables etc as per TAT to be done.
- Voucher reconciliation on daily basis, Generation and filing of EOD reports.
- 2-3 years’ experience in handling Clearing, Cash, Remittances, Trade transactions
- Familiar with the Clearing cycles, guidelines and CTS clearing processes.
- Familiar with processing of RTGS/NEFTs transactions
- Familiar with handling cash and inter Bank transfer requests
- Knowledge of Trade Operations and trade documentation and guidelines.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- University Degree in any discipline
- Adept at good computer skills
Core Competencies (State the qualities, skills, behaviours and attitudes that the incumbent must possess in o .
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Customer Care Officer Jobs Vacancy in Asian Oncology Pvt Ltd Mumbai. Asian Oncology Pvt Ltd Mumbai opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Customer Care Officer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Feb, 2018. Issuing a voucher for the payments made. Call your Customer Care Executive if difficulties arise. Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all... ... Continue reading -->
Hiring For Executive Exec Client Acquisition Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Indiamart Mumbai. Indiamart Mumbai opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Hiring For Executive Exec Client Acquisition Mumbai position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 25 Apr, 2018. To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms. To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that... ... Continue reading -->
Officer Cash Operations Jobs Vacancy in Dbs Bank Mumbai. Dbs Bank Mumbai opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Officer Cash Operations position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 24 Apr, 2018. Ensure customer service levels are maintained at the highest level. Fair knowledge of Payment methods. To process RTGS and NEFT payments.... ... Continue reading -->
Associate Cfsr Andheri East With Leading Corporate Jobs Vacancy in Beyond Recruitment Mumbai. Beyond Recruitment Mumbai opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Associate Cfsr Andheri East With Leading Corporate position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 May, 2018. Assist in ensuring that automatic dunning letters are sent to the customers whose invoices are due for payment and are not under query.... ... Continue reading -->
Internship Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Zepo Mumbai. Zepo Mumbai opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Internship Community Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Mar, 2018. Our services range from E-commerce website,Logistics support , payment gateway, digital marketing, paid advertising and multichannel sales management.... ... Continue reading -->