Purchase Manager Jobs Vacancy in Raj Laxmi Bihar Buildcon Pvt Ltd Patna
Raj Laxmi Bihar Buildcon Pvt Ltd Patna urgently required following position for Purchase Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Purchase Manager Jobs Vacancy in Raj Laxmi Bihar Buildcon Pvt Ltd Patna Jobs Details:
Purchasing Managers are responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services, at the most competitive prices, to enable a company or organisation to operate. They work in a range of sectors for many different organisations, often overseeing supply chain management and procurement, sometimes on a worldwide scale.
Through effective negotiation, networking and dealing with numbers, purchasing managers can help a business or organisation save money and increase profits. They also deal with other factors such as sustainability, risk management and ethical issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- forecast levels of demand for services and products;
- keep a constant check on stock levels;
- conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
- negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
- process payments and invoices;
- keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
- forecast price trends and their impact on future activities;
- give presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- develop a purchasing strategy;
- produce reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attend meetings and trade conferences;
- train and supervise the work of other members of staff.
Qualifications and Skills
So, although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following degree subjects may improve your chances:
- business studies;
- operations management;
- purchasing and logistics;
- purchasing and supply;
- retail management.
You will need to have:
- good oral and written communication skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- commercial awareness;
- the ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
- an excellent standard of numeracy in order to analyse facts and figures;
- a flair for negotiation and networking;
- the ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
- a confident and mature approach;
- tact and diplomacy.
EPF AND OTHER SET ON SET OF FACILITIES.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Patna, Bihar
- work: 4 years
- Purchasing: 3 years