Associate Consultant Strategy Consulting Technology Practice Jobs Vacancy in Boston Analytics Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant Strategy Consulting Technology Practice
- Boston Analytics
- Gurgaon HR
- 10 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Boston Analytics Gurgaon urgently required following position for Associate Consultant Strategy Consulting Technology Practice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Consultant Strategy Consulting Technology Practice Jobs Vacancy in Boston Analytics Gurgaon Jobs Details:
This opening is for our office in Gurgaon, India.
As an Associate Senior Consultant you will be closely working with the Management Team forpractice development, project delivery in the technology domain,Solutioning and POC (proof of concept) development. You will need to work with the project teamto provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements. AssociateSenior Consultants are also expected to assist with business development activities and provide thought leadership. Possess subject matter knowledge to lend additional credibility and add value at all stages and levels.
You would typically be working on multiple projects and responsible for end-to-end project delivery. You will be working closely with your project teams to guide them to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/ primary research.
- Associate Senior Consultants would be typically working with Senior Consultant, EM/SEM for Project Delivery and in some cases deliver projects end to end.
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area (technology); provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Coach team with respect to conducting primary and/or secondary research and validate findings of team members
- Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
- Validating the data obtained, and analysingit to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
- Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
- Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
- Manage research partner relationships (as applicable).
- Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solutions
- Design solutions based on client’s requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies
- Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
- Work with Senior Management Teams to achieve practice’s vision and mission
- Assist in development and building of the practice team
- Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collaterals such as whitepapers and capability decks
- Lead and motivate all resources in the team, help them in coaching and skill sets buildings, including practice specific training and development initiatives.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Ability to partner with BD teams to understand client problems and marketing strategies; should have Business Development acumen and ability to identify Business Development opportunities
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Should be hands-on with exceptional execution/delivery capabilities
- Process orientation and high level of comfort with usage as well as customization of Technology tools
- The candidate should be able to work on client engagements at CXO as well as lower levels
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- International experience will be an added advantage
- Professional appearance as well as manner of speaking
- 4-6 years of experience, in either of the following profiles -
- Consultant for technology clients OR
- Corporate Strategy professional in large technology company OR
- Research Analyst covering technology sector OR
- Equity Analyst covering technology sector OR
- Market Intelligence/ Competitor Intelligence professional in large technology company.
- The candidate should have reasonable experience in –
- Studying evolving technology trends and business model shifts in the industry
- Following large technology companies and their product/ solution strategies
- Following Mergers & Acquisition activity in technology industry and understanding its implications
- Advising on product/ services strategy or go-to-market strategy or business model design etc. for technology companies
- Understanding changing customer needs and its implications on technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc.); And an MBA from one of the top institutions in India / abroad