Sales Operations Apac Dealsdesk Jobs Vacancy in Netapp New Delhi
Netapp New Delhi urgently required following position for Sales Operations Apac Dealsdesk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Operations Apac Dealsdesk Jobs Vacancy in Netapp New Delhi Jobs Details:
This position is part of the APAC DealsDesk team.
The position will play a pivotal role in assisting with Pricing and Deal approval process for APAC. This role will perform evaluations of deals with variations to standard pricing setups, assist in pricing strategies, and play a crucial role in margin protection, management and recovery.
Cross-functional collaboration would be required and ability to engage with teams across APAC would be critical.
Key responsibilities would include
- Handle Pricing escalations and review Deals with variations to company standard setups
- Enforce standard business processes, rules, and policies
- Facilitate deals desk review with senior cross-functional executives on a regular cadence
- Drive utilization of varied tools and provide inputs for necessary enhancements
- Act as a Key enabler of Margin Protection tactics
- Provide pricing recommendations during deal development
- Help structure complex deals and Risk Identification
- Measure, monitor, and report select performance metrics on a regular cadence
- Provide Competetive Intelligence on pricing strategies and tactics
Strong interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills.. Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way. Cultural awareness to support international teams and ability to keep up with technologies and data management trends.
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of sales/buying cycle, and the ability to determine sales opportunities.
- Good understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within department and across functions.
- Ability to analyze information and convey information clearly to help prospects make buying decisions.
- Good experience in using social media tools, for social-selling
- Strong interpersonal skills
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.